The scientific evidence is compelling and clear that probiotics are one of the most important daily supplements to add to your wellness program.
Some factors that increase the need for probiotics are:
- Pasteurization of foods and decreased consumption of fermented foods
- Increase in the use of antibiotics in livestock
- Overuse of antibiotics in treating human infections which may not be caused by bacteria
- Over consumption of sugar and carbohydrates which promote yeast overgrowth
- Over consumption of alcohol which promotes yeast overgrowth
- Infants being delivered by C-section or that are not breast fed long enough to establish a strong friendly flora as an important foundation for their immunological health
Research Indicates that probiotic supplementation helps:
- Immune defense at the intestinal and systemic level
- Minimize the side effects of antibiotics
- Minimize allergic responses
- Prevention/alleviation of traveler's diarrhea
- Prevention/alleviation of diarrhea and constipation in infants, adults and elderly
- Inhibit growth of pathogenic organisms: bacteria, yeast, parasites
- Improve digestion of lactose
- Symptoms of inflammatory bowel disease/ulcerative colitis
- Vitamin K synthesis
- Symptoms of atopic dermatitis
If you don’t currently take a daily probiotic, or if you are currently using one in a standard two-piece capsule, please consider trying Probio-GI™ from Formulated Nutriceuticals today! This is the same formula that Dr. Brady utilizes with his patients in his practice!
Probio-GI™ from Formulated Nutriceuticals features a unique patented delivery technology which makes it look different, and more importantly perform different, than your average probiotic supplement. Virtually all probiotic supplements come in standard two-piece capsules, which do not keep out moisture, allowing the probiotic organisms inside to remain highly metabolically active, quickly burning themselves out and dying in the bottle.
Probio-GI™ has been developed with a focus on superior delivery and viability of live probiotic organisms using a patented, cutting-edge Probiosphere™ technology, which appears as a small sphere-like soft-gel. This system is used for the delivery of medications that cannot have any exposure to moisture without becoming ineffective. We worked with this special technology manufacturer to apply the advantages of this system to probiotics because of the challenges these supplements historically present. The Probiosphere™ gels used to deliver Probio-GI™ are designed to resist the acidic environment of the stomach in order to deliver 5 billion viable units of probiotic organisms to the small and large intestine-exactly where you need them – with an assurance of maximum potency. This same technology enables Probio-GI™ organisms to withstand the insults of manufacturing processes and increases shelf stability, allowing this product to rank among the highest in its class for viability. Probio-GI™ effectively supports gastrointestinal and immune health. It supplies the intestinal tract with 8 health-promoting strains of probiotics and does not contain genetically modified ingredients.
This novel probiotic formula has a two year shelf life at room temperature but refrigeration is still recommended once the bottle is opened.
For ongoing GI health simply take 1 capsules per day with food, if possible, since this unique capsule technology works better with food in the stomach. Take at least 3 hours away from any antibiotic medication.
1) Advanced technology capsule forms a gel matrix to protect from stomach acid
2) Probio-GI™ is stored and shipped cold to prevent overheating, which can lower viability.
3) Multi-live-strain formula, including Lactobacillus acidophilus, Lactobacillus casei, Lactobacillus reuteri, Lactobacillus rhamnosus, Bifidobacterium bifidum, Bifidobacterium brevi, Bifidobacterium longum, and Streptococcus thermophilus, all backed by significant human research