Why Women Get More Fibromyalgia, IBS, and Anxiety Than Men

By Dr. David M. Brady and Danielle Moyer, MS The occurrence of fibromyalgia is 10 to 20 times higher in women than in men [1]. Those women are also more likely than men to have severe tender points of pain, “pain all over”, sleep disturbances, and…

mitochondrial-health-and-energy

Mitochondrial Health and Energy

By Dr. David M. Brady and Danielle Moyer   If there is one thing we remember from middle school biology, it is that the mitochondria are the powerhouses of the cell.  But, let’s break that down a little.  We get energy from the food we eat. That is…

fibro-better-sleep

Better Sleep for Those with Fibromyalgia

By Dr. David M. Brady and Danielle Moyer   What would be the perfect storm for disrupted sleep? Probably some combination of widespread pain, abnormal pain perception, and heightened awareness and sensitivity to stimuli (touch, light, and sound),…

woman wearing mask

Long-Haul COVID Syndrome

By Dr. David M. Brady and Danielle Moyer   It has been over a year since the COVID-19 virus unleashed a pandemic onto the world. We have witnessed the catastrophic effects of the virus on the individual, varying case-by-case. Some were…

Woman running on treadmill

How to Get the Best Bang from Exercise for the Investment in Time

By Dr. David M. Brady and Danielle Moyer   Before performing any of the following physical exercises, please consult with your doctor about whether this is appropriate for you.  Some of us have heard the saying “sitting is the new smoking.”…

Woman with lower back pain

Common Risk Factors Associated with Fibromyalgia

By Dr. David M. Brady and Danielle Moyer Fibromyalgia syndrome (FMS) is hallmarked by complex symptoms and difficulty of diagnosis. Studies show that fibromyalgia is properly diagnosed in as low as 34% of cases, meaning that the other 66% were due…

Fork and knife

Intermittent Fasting: What is it All About Anyway?

By Dr. David Brady Danielle Moyer Intermittent fasting has been happening long before it got the name “intermittent fasting”. For centuries, groups of people all over the globe have abstained from food for durations of time for cultural and…

Cuman and other herbs

Black Cumin: Tiny Seed, Big Potential

The kitchen spice rack sometimes proves as powerful as the bathroom medicine chest. From turmeric and ginger’s ability to modulate a healthy inflammatory response, to the antioxidant effects of rosemary and oregano, it’s a win-win when herbs and…

Edible flowers

Flower Power

Valentine’s Day is one of the most popular days of the year for flower sales. Bouquets of roses, lilies, gerbera daisies, baby’s breath and more fly out of florists’ shops, bringing smiles and feelings of love and appreciation to their recipients.…

Frankincense

The Gift of Frankincense

Frankincense, also known as olibanum, is often referred to as the “king of oils” and its very name means “high quality incense.” Historically, it was deemed an exquisite gift, and is most often referenced when the biblical magi of the east offered…

If you are suffering with a complex chronic issue that no other medical professional has been able to help you get to the bottom of, or are just wanting to proactively achieve a higher state of health and wellness, don’t wait any longer!

Dr. Brady is willing to help you on your health journey and together you can work towards a new you!

Get Started Here!